We truly have one of the most exquisite and extensive collections of wildcrafted blossoms, some of which may not be found anywhere else. We have put together a package for you to experience the wildcrafted perfection of Mother Nature.
There are 27 selection, which 10 teabag portions, containing almost double the amount that other companies offer. The blossoms are as whole form, as possible.
Each bag can be gently brewed three times each, resulting in three cups of lovely tea. You should get over 150 cups of tea out of this package.
The package comes with five selections. You may choose the same blossom twice, or more, or choose different ones. If you wish to only have one, or a few, you can go directly to that specific herb’s page and purchase it there.
We never mind putting the bags on the side. To request the teabags on the side, or to have none at all, simply leave us a note in the commenting section while completing your order.
Wildcrafted Blossom Selections……..
- Calendula – Petals of the Marigold flower.
- Camellia – Whole Camellia blossoms.
- Cattail – Whole Cattail tops.
- Chamomile “Roman” – Whole Chamomile flowers.
- Chrysanthemum – Whole Chrysanthemum flowers.
- Cherry “Kwanzan” – Whole Cherry bouquets.
- Dandelion – Whole Dandelion flowers.
- Dead Nettle – Dead Nettle flowering tops.
- Dogwood – Whole Dogwood flowers.
- Eastern Redbud – Whole Eastern Redbud flower clusters.
- Forsythia – Whole Forsythia flowers.
- Goldenrod – Goldenrod flower stalks.
- Hollyhock – Whole Hollyhock flowers.
- Honeysuckle – Whole Honeysuckle flowers.
- Lavender – Lavender flowering tops.
- Japanese Knotweed – Flower and mature seeds.
- Jasmine – Jasmine flower buds.
- Magnolia “Grandiflora” – Whole Magnolia blossoms.
- Magnolia “Tulip” – Whole Magnolia flower.
- Magnolia “Saucer Cup” – Whole Magnolia blossoms.
- Mullein – Deseeded Mullein stalks in flower.
- Peach – Whole Peach Bouquets.
- Peony – Whole Peony blossoms.
- Queen Anne’s Lace – Whole Queen Anne’s Lace umbrella’s.
- Rose – Whole, red Roses.
- Spilanthes – Whole Spilanthes flower tops.
- Wisteria – Whole Wisteria flower clusters.
- Yarrow – Whole Yarrow flower bouquets.