- 5 Bandages – Multi-Sizes
- 4 Tick Removal Tools – all bases are covered
- 2 Glass Vials – to store your tick for optional testing or to discard
- 2 Blank Labels – to log valuable information on the vial (time, date, and tick species)
- 5 ml. Roll-On of Iodine Solutions™ – to immediately apply & disinfect, once the insect is removed
- 2 oz. Dropper Bottle of Bug Bite Solutions™ Elixir – take orally for 5-7 days after a bite occurs
- 2 oz. Bottle of Bug Bite Solutions™ Spray – apply to the area after the initial iodine application for 5-7 days after the bite
- 2 oz. Bug Bite Solutions™ Bite Site Skin Salve – to utilize during sleeping hours, for around the clock coverage
- Miniature Flashlight with 3 AAA Batteries – to clearly see the insect as you remove it
- Identification Photos of the Top Tick Species & the Nymph Stages – identify the tick and the urgency to test it
- Tick Removal Instructions – clear removal Instructions
- 10 ml. Insect Solutions™ 100% Pure Essential Oil – make your own insect repellent (Formulation Instructions & Drop-Measuring Pipette Included)
- 2 oz. Empty Spray Bottle – to conveniently carry your homemade repellent with my Insect Solutions essential oil blend.
- The kit comes in a sealable, emf-proof, mylar bag
(Products are sold separately. Click on the names to be directed to them)
Modern times require urgency for everyone to supply the home with a kit, like this. This may be the best kit by far because it not only contains the required tools that are needed to remove a tick safely but all the extra information and necessities that no other kit contains. For example, it contains a skin salve and a spray of extracted herbs, to apply to the bit. There is also an elixir with similar herbs, for you to take orally, up to one week after the bite occurs. We are told that when a tick bites, it may infect us with pathogens and that they may enter us and go directly to the lymphatic system, where they have complete access to our body. The formulas also contain systemic lymphatic and anti-spirochetal herbs. We may be being misinformed when we are told that ticks are the only insect exhibiting this type of danger. It is suspected that any bug capable of penetrating the blood barrier may have the same pathogenic capabilities! Preparation like this may actually reduce the risk of contracting an infection!
The goal is to remove the tick swiftly and immediately, with as little agitation as possible. Do not use alternate methods of painting or smothering it. Time and minimal aggravation are of the essence! Having a kit on hand speeds up the process, minimizes the confusion, and causes less frantic worry by knowing that you have all the tools needed available, all together in one place. Every minute saved is priceless!
Once the tick is removed, the first step is to gently apply the iodine, to sanitize the area. After the iodine dries, follow it with applications of the Bug Bite Solutions™ spray, misting the bite area. The Bug Bite Solutions™ skin salve can be used at night, to ensure compounds remaining idle on the skin, around the clock. The provided Bug Bite Solutions™ tincture may offer internal protection from any possible pathogens contracted. They are all animal and child-safe, at the appropriate dose. You may want to use the products in this kit for about 5-7 days after the bite occurs. I offer all products separately and in larger sizes for you to enhance and restock your supply, replacing what is provided to always have some on hand. This kit should last your lifetime!
All essential supplies, including a spray bottle, are provided for you to create your own repellent at home. A 10 ml. portion of Insect Solutions™ essential oil will make multiple bottles.