Alchornea, Sida, & Cryptolepis Discussion:
These three herbs are often offered together, as they have all had very successful results. These three herbs are the primary suggestion by Dr. Stephen Buhner to support most all mycobacterium infections! It doesn’t seem to matter if they are gram-positive or gram-negative! (2) When you combine powerful herbs, such as these, you are creating a natural synergy that would be hard to beat. They are some of the top suggested herbs for Lyme Disease support, which means they may be highly antibacterial. Not to mention that they are all hard to find, as they are sold in other countries, as well as some of the costliest herbs in general.
- Alchornea cordifolia leaf – This wildcrafted It may specialize in protecting red blood cells and pathogens that favor the blood stream. It is a promising natural treatment for anemia, which is a disorder of the formation of red blood cells, forming a sickle shape. When this occurs, the cells may be starved of oxygen and as it turns out, many in Africa suffer from this issue. African healers have used this plant for centuries to treat this issue and it has proven quite effective, giving it a reputation of being the strongest plant to use for this issue. Dr. Buhner explains to us “the plant prevents sickling of the cells and reverses cells that have already transformed”. (1) Unlike medications made with its compounds, there are no reactions by using this whole plant form. (1) To read more about alchornea, Click Here!
- Sida acuta full-spectrum – This wildcrafted, in full-spectrum + flower form. I like to tell the story of how I went from the fetal position, due to a case of food poisoning, that with a single shot of this herb, in a half an hour’s time I was recovered. Its top use is as an antiparasitic. It is recommended as a tea for intestinal parasites, and we are told that may be a powerful biofilm-buster, according to Dr. Buhner. (2) While this can be very helpful, those most chronic may want to go at a slower pace, due to the possibility of being overwhelmed by newly released pathogens. It is used by others for things like weight loss, biofilms, blood-cleansing, staph infections, diarrhea, infected wounds, headache, malaria, GI tract issues, and systemic infections. It may be key support for anemia, which is an issue many may be dealing with. Lastly, it has shown to be useful for preventing the intestinal lining from forming ulcers. To read more on Sida, Click Here!
- Cryptolepis sanguinolenta root – This wildcrafted root is a wonderful broad-spectrum herb that may cleanse the blood, including parasites, bacteria, resistant malaria, tick-borne and other bug bite illnesses, viruses, and fungus. This herb can be used long-term. It has been historically used for malaria in Africa and has been promising as effective for the resistant types of malaria, even compared to some medications. We are told that the pharmaceutical industry may utilize its compound cryptolepine. Ironically, while some may have a reaction to medications made from it, when you take an herb in its natural form, that side effect does not normally take place. (1) It is an excellent herb for Lyme disease support, and it is one of Buhner’s top 5 natural antibiotic-supportive recommended herbs. To read more on cryptolepis, Click Here!
We offer most every herb in multiple variations. such as a standard tincture, oxygenated tincture, glycerite, herbal tea, encapsulated, or as a loose powder. We highly recommend getting at least two variations of the preferred blend, to achieve saturation.
Standard Tincture – Herbal compounds extracted in an organic alcohol base. Alcohol may offer the most superior absorption rate and bioavailability. We recommend allowing your dose to sit under the tongue for 3+ minutes, then swallowing it down with water or juice. Microscopic compounds are readily available to be absorbed through tissues, into the bloodstream, then circulated to the organs.
Oxygenated Tincture – This is a standard tincture that has been oxygenated. This is a process of adding an oxygen molecule to the present herbal compound. We collide the herbal compound with an oxygen molecule, encasing them within a bubble, known as a liposome. The difference can be clearly seen by the change in color. The lipospheres’ may have the capability to surpass the bioavailability of a standard tincture, although exhibiting the existing benefits.
Glycerite – A non-alcoholic extraction of herbal compounds in a vegetable glycerin base. This variation is ideal for children and those sensitive. I don’t contain sugar, even though its taste resembles syrup. Doses are approximately 2 times more than a tincture to receive similar benefits. They can be taken in the same way, which is in 4 oz. of water or juice.
Vegetarian Capsules – Size 00, vegetarian capsules. We hand-encapsulated, to order. The capsule is taken with 4 oz. of water or juice. Capsules are a great secondary product to achieve saturation of the body, along with another variation.
Herbal Tea – Teabags are handmade to order. Every bag can be brewed up to three times, making three cups of lovely tea each. Constituents will be continually extracted with each brew. Be sure to squeeze the bag gently upon finishing your cup of tea. Brewing instructions are included on individual labels, depending on the parts of the plant used. It may be best to drink it as is, without adding a sugar substitute. Be sure to also drink the medicinal residue that settles to the bottom of the cup!
Loose Herbal Powder – We take pride in the freshness and quality of our herbs. They are hand-ground, to order, as they are wildcrafted by us or responsibly purchased in whole form. We feel that ethically wildcrafted is superior, ensuring denser content of medicinal compounds, freshness, higher enzymatic activity, and antioxidant content. Wildcrafting also allows us to include multiple parts of the plant, even some that are only offered by us. We always indicate wildcrafted with the abbreviation “WC”.
All variations are animal & child-safe, at the appropriate dosage but it is up to you to do your own research to know if the herbs themselves are safe for the babes. We have created a child’s herbal dosage guide, which can be seen by Clicking Here.
Always use herbs wisely and with common sense, as they are to be respected. Most of our herbs and products have been tested by an energetic practitioner, using a bio resonance scanning system. Results revealed that our products to be up to 360% more powerful than others, including the brand names. Our customers choose us because we create products that emanate unique healing energy, intended for you.
- 1. Buhner, S. (2013). Healing Lyme Disease Coinfections: Complementary and Holistic Treatments for Bartonella and Mycoplasma. Rochester, VT. Healing Arts Press.
- 2. Buhner, S. (2012). Herbal Antibiotics. North Adams, MA. Storey Publishing.