Egg Solutions™ Discussion:
As far as I know, I was the 2nd person to utilize raw eggs for their healing benefits. I created the very first protocol that included raw egg smoothies. They were key to my family getting better and I have advocated their use to get well. Many of my followers and customers have since reported back their own results of incorporating raw egg smoothies into their own regimen. This is an amazing option for those that don’t want to go through the process of buying, storing, cracking, or separating eggs, those who cannot tolerate raw eggs, or stomach the thought of eating them completely raw.
While the benefits of raw eggs cannot be beaten, this allows you to reap the benefits of slowly dehydrated egg parts separately or as what I like to call “full-spectrum” eggs. You may get whatever parts you prefer. If stored properly, they have a lengthy shelf life, which is ideal for storing food and in “prepping”. Upon coming into contact with a liquid, they come back to life!
We have lots of information on our website about “Oral Tolerance”, which is the act of teaching the body to stop attacking the same protein you are ingesting. This is a focus of our OralToler~Ease™ bioavailable liquid collagen complex. By clicking on the link and skipping over there, you can read up on the benefits of the collagen, which applies to raw eggs.
1 Egg = 2 Teaspoons of Dried White OR Yolk Powder + 2 Tablespoons of Water
- Egg White Albumin Crystals – They can be used in any recipe that you would normally use raw egg. Simply add them to liquid ingredients and the magic happens.
- Egg Yolk – Rich in lecithin and an emulsifier. The egg yolks are mostly healthy fats, which may also be helpful to enhance the metabolism of other substances.
- Membrane Capsules – the papery-thin membrane that lines the inside of the shell. It is said to be identical to the collagen that our body itself makes. We offer them in capsules with components that your body may need to create its own collagen. The body’s digestion breaks it down into microscopic building blocks, called amino acids, then putting it back together. These capsules have had amazing results for the regeneration of collagen structures, including spider vein support.
- Eggshell Powder – Calcium supplementation may have many benefits, as many processes require adequate calcium levels. At the same time, too much calcium can be harmful so we must find the perfect balance. If the body is in need of calcium, it may stimulate hormones to breakdown stored or existing calcium. This may cause things like weakened bones and kidney stone formations (1). Most supplements on the market are simply eggshell.
- Whole Egg – This is a blend containing all parts of the egg. The egg is designed by Mother Nature to work synergistically, therefore attaining all parts at once may be best. This blend comes in a ratio of 40% whites, 40% yolks, 15% eggshell, and 5% membrane powder.
Our eggs come from farm-raised, cage-free, organically and pasture-fed hens. All products are made in the U.S.A., kosher, and contain NO additives or preservatives, of any kind. Powders are slowly dried to ensure little to no damage to the collagen 3D structure. Store at room temperature, in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- May Provide Ovarian Stem Cells
- Induction of Oral Tolerance
- Source of Collagen Similar to Our Own
- “Leaky Gut” & “Leaky Brain” Support
- Varicose Vein Support
- Liver Support
- Detox Support on the Cellular Level
- Connectivity & Elasticity Support
- Bioidentical & Bioavailability
- Source of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, & Hyaluronic Acid
- Anti-Aging Support
- Inflammatory Support
- Immunity Support
- Structure, Lining, Vessel Support
- Unique Enzyme Support
- Blood Pressure Support
- Cardiovascular Support
- Anti-Microbial Barrier Support
- Muscle-Building Support
- Bone & Cartilage Support
- Uric Acid-Lowering Support
- Broad Nutrient Support
- Source of High-Quality Protein Containing High Biological Value
- Source of ALL Essential Amino Acids
- Source of All B Vitamins, Including Choline, Biotin, & Folic Acid
- Dense In Minerals, Including Hard-To-Attain Minerals
- Source of Selenium
- Source of Iodine
- Source of Magnesium
- Source of Potassium
- Source of Sodium
- Source of Healthy, Anti-Inflammatory Fats
- Source of Omega-3 Fats
- Source of Vitamins A, D, E, K
- Source of Carotenoids
- Source of Calcium
- Source of Phosphorus
- Source of Riboflavin
- Source of Zinc
- Source of Copper
- Source of Iron
- Source of Manganese
- Source of Numerous Microelements, Micronutrients, & Microminerals
- Burgess L. (2018, June 2). Retrieved From; https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322012.