- To Turn Any Smoothie Into An Egg Smoothie OR To Reap Raw Egg Benefits!
As far as I know, I was the 2nd person to utilize raw eggs for their healing benefits. I was the very first protocol that included raw eggs. They were key to my family getting better and I have spent years advocating the use of them, to get well. My followers and customers have since incorporated raw egg smoothies into their own journey back to health. This is an amazing option for those that don’t want to go through the process of buying, storing, cracking, or separating eggs, those who cannot tolerate raw eggs, or stomach the thought of eating them.
While the benefits of raw eggs cannot be beaten, this allows you to reap the benefits of slowly dehydrated egg parts separately and as what we call a “full-spectrum” egg. “Full-Spectrum” is used to describe a product that contains all parts of a plant in the herbal world and we felt as though it fit nicely here as well. You may get whatever parts you prefer. If stored properly, they have a lengthy shelf life, which is ideal for storing food, as in prepping. Upon coming into contact with a liquid, they come back to life, revived as they once were.
We have lots of information on our website about “Oral Tolerance”, which is the main focus of our OralToler~Ease™ bioavailable collagen complex. By clicking on the link and skipping over there, you can read up on the benefits of the collagen content and benefits of eggs. It would be the perfect combo to take together, ensuring an ample amount of collagen, amino acids, and other signature vitamins and minerals to possibly induce oral tolerance, without the work or the mess.
1 Egg = 2 Teaspoons of Dried White OR Yolk Powder + 2 Tablespoons of Water
- Egg White Albumin Crystals – a silky-smooth powder packed with collagen. They can be used in any recipe that you would normally use eggs in and you don’t even have to rehydrate them first! Simply add them to the other ingredients and the magic will happen.
- Egg Yolk – Rich in lecithin and emulsifier. The egg yolks are mostly fat, which may also be helpful as a healthy source of fat for taking other remedies that may enhance the metabolism of certain substances.
- Membrane Capsules – collagen that may be identical to the collagen our body itself makes. We offer them in capsules with a pinch of other components that your body may need to create its own collagen. The body’s digestion breaks it down into microscopic building blocks that it then puts back together. Customer feedback has shown amazing results for the regeneration of collagen structures, like spider vein support, with its use. Ingredients: 80% pure membrane, 20% blend of: vitamin C, Sida acuta, and Zinc.
- Eggshell Powder – Calcium supplementation may have many benefits, as many processes require adequate calcium levels. At the same time, too much calcium can be harmful so we must find the perfect balance. If the body is in need of calcium, it may stimulate hormones to breakdown stored or existing calcium. This may cause things like weakened bones and kidney stone formations (1).
- Full-Spectrum Egg Combo – This is a blend containing all parts of the egg. The egg is designed by Mother Nature to work synergistically, therefore attaining all parts at once may be best. This blend comes in a ratio of 40% whites, 40% yolks, 15% eggshell, and 5% membrane powder.
- Packed With Ovarian Stem Cells!
- Induction of Oral Tolerance
- Source of Collagen Similar To Our Own
- “Leaky Gut” & “Leaky Brain” Support
- Varicose Vein Support
- Liver Support
- Detox Support On The Cellular Level
- Connectivity & Elasticity Support
- Bioidentical & Bioavailability
- Source of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, & Hyaluronic Acid
- Anti-Aging Support
- Inflammatory Support
- Immunity Support
- Structure, Lining, Vessel Support
- Unique Enzyme Support
- Blood Pressure Support
- Cardiovascular Support
- Anti-Microbial Barrier Support
- Muscle-Building Support
- Bone & Cartilage Support
- Uric Acid-Lowering Support
- Broad Nutrient Support
- Source of High-Quality Protein Containing High Biological Value
- Source of ALL Essential Amino Acids
- Source of All B Vitamins, Including Choline, Biotin, & Folic Acid
- Dense In Minerals, Including Hard-To-Attain Minerals
- Source of Selenium
- Source of Iodine
- Source of Magnesium
- Source of Potassium
- Source of Sodium
- Source of Healthy, Anti-Inflammatory Fats
- Source of Omega-3 Fats
- Source of Vitamins A, D, E, K
- Source of Carotenoids
- Source of Calcium
- Source of Phosphorus
- Source of Riboflavin
- Source of Zinc
- Source of Copper
- Source of Iron
- Source of Manganese
- Source of Numerous MicroElements, MicroNutrients, & MicroMinerals
Our eggs come from farm-raised, cage-free, organically and pasture-fed hens. All products are made in the U.S.A., kosher, and contain NO additives or preservatives, of any kind. Powders are slowly dried to ensure little to no damage to the collagen 3D structure. Store at room temperature, in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Burgess L. (2018, June 2). Retrieved From; https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322012.