I think this is an amazing product, as many of my followers have utilized the raw egg smoothies in their journey back to health. This allows you to break it down and get the parts that you want, without the rest, for whatever reasons. If you cannot have calcium, it may be best to leave out the shells.
The eggs are from farm-raised, cage-free, organically-fed hens. All products are made in the U.S.A., kosher, and contain NO additives or preservatives, of any kind. Powders can be stored at room temperature, in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight. Once opened, they should be kept refrigerated, and used within a day’s time.
This is perfect for those who want to add a bit of egg to their smoothies, yet don’t want to go through the process of buying, storing, cracking, or separating eggs to put into them. If stored properly, they have a lengthy shelf life, which is ideal for storing food, as in prepping.
We offer dried whites, yolks, inner membranes, and/or eggshell powders. We have always advocated the raw egg smoothies, yet we do not recommend using large pieces of the shell. You may want to consider only using it in a silky-fine, powdered form for a gentle, and safer, passage through the intestinal tract. In powder form, it may be easier for the body to process and there is no worry of large, jagged edges that may damage the fragile tissues or linings. The large pieces of the shell may also be so heavy and dense that they may tend to become lodged or remain idle in the nooks and crannies of the twists and turns in the gut.
We have lots of information on our website about “Oral Tolerance”, which is the main focus of our OralToler~Ease™ bioavailable collagen complex. By clicking on the link and skipping over there, you can read up on the benefits of the collagen content and benefits of eggs. It would be the perfect combo to take together, ensuring an ample amount of collagen, amino acids, and other signature vitamins and minerals to possibly induce oral tolerance, without the work or the mess.
1 Egg = 2 Teaspoons of Dried White OR Yolk Powder + 2 Tablespoons of Water
- Egg White Albumin Crystals – The whites are a silky-smooth powder packed full of collagen. Simply add to a liquid to revive them and bring them back to life. They can be used for everyday smoothies, meals, baking, and other preparations. They can be used in any recipe that you would normally use eggs in. Add eggwhite powder to liquid or smoothie and let it sit for five minutes before using it. If you’re using your dried eggs in baked goods, you don’t even have to rehydrate them first! Simply add them to the other ingredients and the magic will happen with the already existing liquid contents. Possible benefits of eggwhites: Zero cholesterol. Protein-rich. Low calories. Blood pressure regulation support. Essential amino acids. Vitamins like riboflavin, potassium, and selenium, glycine, and proline (collagen building blocks). Possibly reducing cardiovascular disease. Offering antimicrobial barrier benefits. Whites are used by athletes for muscle building, weight loss, and stamina.
- Egg Yolk – Rich in lecithin and a good emulsifier. The egg yolks are mostly fat, which may also be helpful as a healthy source of fat for taking other remedies that may enhance the metabolism of certain substances. Possible benefits to egg yolks; Filled with vitamin D and healthy fats that help skin, bones, and muscles. Most of the nutrition of the egg is in the yolks. They contain vitamins A, D, E, and K along with omega-3 fats. Dense in folate and vitamin B12. Packed with tryptophan and tyrosine, and amino acids that help prevent heart diseases.
- Membrane Capsules – The membranes make up the lightest part of the egg by weight. They contain a high amount of collagen that may be identical to the collagen our body makes itself. We offer them in capsules with components that your body uses to create its own collagen with. The way oral use of collagen works is that the body’s digestion breaks it down into microscopic building blocks that it then puts back together to form the collagen once through digestion. This is the way the body expels what it doesn’t want, need, or that doesn’t belong. There are also herbs in the capsules that support the production of collagen, making this a collagen production machine of a product. The pure membrane content within the capsules is 60% pure membrane, 15% vitamin C, 10% Sida acuta, 10% Ashwagandha, and 5% Zinc.
- Eggshell Powder – With a normally functioning body, most get more than enough calcium in their diet. Calcium supplementation may lower uric acid levels in the body. At the same time, too much calcium can be harmful so we must find that perfect balance of calcium that we need. If the body is in need of calcium, it may stimulate hormones to utilize existing calcium in the bones or for the kidneys excretes less calcium. (1) This may cause things like weakened bones and kidney stone formations. (1). Vinegar dissolves eggshells to create an instant, dense, calcium, and mineral supplement. Possible benefits to eggshell supplementation: small amounts of minerals, including strontium, fluoride, magnesium, and selenium. Just like calcium, these minerals may be key for bone health.
- Infused Vinegar Solution – Eggshell is extremely high in calcium and minerals and they can be dissolved in organic apple cider vinegar. This vinegar may offer more than just the benefits. This solution may extract the minerals, which may make a great additive to your toothpaste or used as a dental swish with tooth mineralization intentions.
- Full-Spectrum Egg Combo – This is a blend containing all of the individual parts at a ratio of 40% whites, 40% yolks, 15% eggshell, and 5% membrane powder. All the above possible benefits.
- Burgess L. (2018, June 2). Retrieved From; https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322012.