Signature Blend Infused Oils Discussion:
This is a collaboration of infused oils that also contain essential oil! As we always say, there is a synergy that takes place when you use all parts of a plant, or many versions, together. The oils can also be used as an additive to your detox baths, in the navel, topically, as an oil pull, douches, enemas, and any other way that you can think of! We pack our products densely, to create true saturated solutions! These oils are densely packed with compounds.
Keep in mind the purpose of the oil. For wanting the compounds to penetrate quickly and deeper in, you may want a “Light” carrier oil. For issues with pathogens, like mites, you may want to consider a “Heavy” carrier oil. The lighter oils absorb quickly, pulling the constituents in with it, whereas the heavy oils sit on the tissue’s surface longer, ensuring a longer-lasting barrier to stay in place.
If we offer the blend elsewhere on this site, clicking on the name will redirect you to read more about its general and ingredient details.
These are infused oil, containing our HERBAL signature blends. To view the other types of infused oil categories, click below to be redirected to them;
Root/Bark/Seed/Leaf/Fruit Infused Oils
Blossom Infused Oils
Essential Oils Added Are Notated In Red
- Antibiot~Ease™ – Herbs that have natural antibiotic compounds. This goes well with our Antibiot~Ease™ essential oil.
- Biofilm Grenade™ – Herbs that pack a punch to the biofilm matrix! Skin may also develop a biofilm! We add our powerful Biofilm Solutions™ essential oil to pack even more of a punch!
- Bug Bite Solutions™ – Having an oil on hand may be just what is needed in the event that a family member gets bitten. Apply this to the bite site for 24 hours after the bite occurs. It contains anti-spirochetal compounds. We are proud to add our Bite Site™ , bug bite-supportive blend! Talk about something perfect for applying to a topical bite!
- Chlorophyll Solutions™ – Plants, mainly kelps, high in chlorophyll content. Some are wildcrafted at a specific time of the year when the chlorophyll content is at its highest. An oil that goes well with it,also high in chlorophyll, Wormwood, which the essence oil also has a dense, green color!
- Citrus Dew™ – It contains fresh rinds, to ensure all enzymatic compounds are present. It has organic Lemon, Grapefruit, Lime, and Orange. We add Citrus Dew™ essential oil of the same rinds!
- Constipation Solutions™ – A blend that may support constipation. It does exactly what it is expected to do. Using an herbal blend to support constipation may help retrain the bowels to go on their own once more. Saturation is achieved with mixing in our Constipation Solutions™ essential oil!
- Creepy/Crawl~Ease™ – Creepy/Crawl is a popular blend that contains the base of our ParaMite concentrate with additives like sulfur, andrographis, and seaweeds. It works wonderfully for mites, especially with our Mite~Ease™ essential oil!
- CryptoClaw™ – A blend of Cryptolepis sanguinolenta root and Cat’s Claw hooks, both of which are wildcrafted. These are two amazing herbs for Lyme, especially the neurological aspects that may come along with it. They both have systemic capabilities to cross the blood/brain barrier. It has been one of our most popular blends for as long as it has been created. There are no essential oils made from these two plants, although, any other oil would be amazing! We add our Bacterial Solutions™ essential oil to this infused oil.
- Cytokine Storm™ – The intestinal mucus that we advocate may be due to cytokine storms within the intestinal tract. Pathogens may cause a storm to take place to ensure that they do what they live for, which is to sit back and do nothing but manipulate our body so that they can simply feed without doing the damage. Our body itself does more than enough when these storms take place. We add essential oils that are the same as some of the herbs in the blend like Queen Anne’s lace (carrot), celery, and angelica!
- Drowsy~Ease™ – Valerian is one of the most superior herbs that exist for insomnia and sleep support. The compounds also help to calm the nerves, which makes them useful in anxiety as well. Double the benefits with our Drowsy~Ease™ essential oil for added support.
- Ease~Siac™ – This was inspired by the original and classic Essiac tea that was created by Nurse Cassie, used by many sufferers in the early days. We wildcraft many of the herbs and add our own twist to the original top 5 ingredients the recipe contained. This blend has been very successful as an additive to our Core Ionic Cleanse. We carry 3 plant essence’s used in this blend, which may be ideal to mix it with. Potent detox essential oils added: Ginger, Chamomile, and Queen Anne’s lace, which is simply the carrot!
- Encystment Solutions™ – A collaboration of plants that have encystment disrupting capabilities. Thus far, it has shown promising results and has been a blend that those with encystment issues, simply cannot go without. It also has herbs that are intended to disrupt the quorum communication between pathogens. Without proper communication, it may make it that much harder for pathogens to work together in processes, such as biofilm formation. The essential oils added are also encystment-busters:Cedarwood, Geranium, Frankincense, Cistus Incanus (Labdanum), and Asafoetida (Ferula), all of which are also in this herbal blend!
- Essential Pain Solutions™– A blend that was inspired by a Mexican practitioner, whom the recipe came from, using many types of herbs native to Mexico! We add the matching essential oil Essential Pain Solutions™!
- Feminine Solutions™ – A genius blend that we can attribute to Dr. Stephen Buhner and his helpful books that tell us which herbs may be very supportive of the feminine parts. This makes an excellent navel soak that can double as a douche/enema additive! It becomes a weapon with adding Feminine Solutions™ essential oil!
- Forest Solutions™ – A blend of the aerial parts of the magical and medicinal trees that we wildcraft, or purchase as wildcrafted products, which include the needles, stems, inner & outer heartwood, and bark! It contains wildcrafted Spruce, Pine, Cedar, Birch, Cypress, Sassafras, Cherry, Black walnut, Dogwood, Magnolia, Oak, Maple, and Weeping willow! The same tree essences are added in the form of Forest Solutions™.
- Frank “N” Myrrh™ – Two of the highest respected resins that exist. It contains: Frankincense and Myrrh resins. How amazing is the combo of Frank “N” Myrrh™!
- Fungal~Ease™ – One of our most popular blends, now as an infused oil. It contains herbs such as: Rhubarb root, Pau D’ arco, Chaparro Amargosa, and Gymnema Sylvestre. Of course we pair it with our Fungal~Ease™ essential oil!
- Garlic Tears™ – A top-seller that contains an imperative herb that is utilized by the pharmaceutical industry for parasitic support, combined with Garlic, and Black pepper. We enhance its power with our Garlic Tears™ oil!
- ItchyScratch~Ease™ – When you have an itchy situation, this blend may soothe your skin. It contains Oats, Vanilla, Frankincense resin, Cypress aerial parts, Chamomile flowers, and Cinnamon leaf. It becomes more effective with the use of ItchyScratch~Ease™ essential oil.
- Liver~Ease™ – This can be used to rub on the abdomen, over the liver area, to penetrate deeply into the skin, similar to, or an amazing addition to, a liver pack. It contains our Liver~Ease herbal blend of herbs such as thistle, Bupleurum, Agrimony, Desmodium, and more. We add Liver~Ease™ essential oil to it as well.
- Lyme Solutions™ – A collaboration of the top 8 herbs, as suggested for Lyme support by master herbalist, Stephen Buhner. It has to be blended with our Lyme Solutions™ essential oil!
- Menthol~Ease™ – A collection of menthol compounds, from different plants. It contains Menthol crystals, Wintergreen leaf, Peppermint leaf, Spearmint leaf, and Eucalyptus leaf. We add Menthol~Ease™ essential oil!
- Microcirculatory~Ease™ – Some herbs have the ability to pull other compound into, or capable themselves, areas that are microscopic, like the vessel of the eyes. The Microcirculatory~Ease™ essential oil may make it even more effective.
- Morgellons Solutions™ – This is a condition related to fiber-like matter coming from the skin. We are told to support the normalization of fibroblasts ad keratinocytes, which is the type of support these herbs offer. Why wouldn‘t we add Morgellons Solutions™ essential oil!
- Numbing Solutions™ – A blend that may come in handy for support with dental and other minor pains. These two herbs are also highly, and widely, antibacterial and antiviral. They have numbing properties on tissues; Clove bud, Echinacea angustifolia root, and a full-spectrum Spilanthes, along with its flower. The numbing properties may be enhanced by the added essential oils with similar effects, which are Clove, and Peppermint.
- Parasite~Ease™ – Our world-famous cleanse mix to support parasitic issue. Imagine the potentcy, as it includes Parasite~Ease™ essential oil.
- Pineal Solutions™ – Enlightenment may be all about the pineal gland. Specific plants may support these processes and structures. Pineal Solutions™ was inspired by a book about studies related to DMT production and the essential oil version is added.
- Pro/Pre~Ease™ – A prebiotic & probiotic mix, infused in oil, which is actually a cleanse option. Although, with adding an essential oil, you create topical sustenance for the skin. We add peppermint essential oil, as it is good for the gut biome and said to not kill the beneficial bacteria.
- Respiratory~Ease™ – An oil infused of constituents’ said to support the respiratory system like Mullein, and other plants containing aromatic compounds. Our Respiratory~Ease™ essential takes it to a whole other level!
- Rope Solutions™ – Our popular blend for support with Rope Worm and intestinal mucus. Not only is it potent with astringent constituents, it also contains herbs that have been found active against E. coli and Klebsiella pathogens, amongst others. This would make an excellent oil-pulling solution for those that suffer with mucus in the esophagus! It has our Rope Solutions™ essential oil.
- Tape Solutions™ – A blend intended to use in many ways. It may provide superior topical support for a tapeworm infection. The skin is a porous organ and navel soaking may be an ideal use. We incorporate Tape Solutions™ essential oil.
- Thieves Solutions™ – Inspired by the famous “Thieves Oil”, which was used long ago. We add a touch of Basil and Thyme to Cinnamon, Clove, Rosemary, Lemon, and Eucalyptus. With its popularity, we would have to add our own Thieves Solutions™ essential oil.
- Viral Solutions™ – Another of our more popular herbal blends. Combining it with our Viral Solutions essential oil would offer double the support! Of course it will contain our Viral~Ease™ essential oil!
Carrier Oil Discussion:
It is important to consider factors like your skin type and intentions when considering the type of carrier oil to use. If you have an oily skin type, need deep penetration, or are concerned about staining clothes, you may want to consider a lighter oil.
Thicker carrier oils may be ideal for those looking to combat outer layer skin pathogens, like mites that burrow into the skin. The oils sitting idly on the skin’s surface may serve many purposes, including smothering pathogens, sustaining outer layers, focusing on wrinkles, scar nourishment, plumping purposes, sun damage or burn, the saturation of growths, creating a dense layer of long-lasting protection from pathogens and dust particles, or to utilize an oil’s numbing properties. If you have dry skin, a denser oil may be for you.
When it comes to essential oils, a dilution is required. Essential oil molecules do not have a deep penetrating ability, as they may actually burn the skin without dilution before use. Carrier oils bind to the essential oil molecules and pull them into the deeper skin layer, hence their name! There are many types of carrier oils. The main differences are the plant that they are made from and the rate of absorption. The density of the oil determines the penetration rate. Thicker oils remain idle on the skin’s surface, while the lighter carrier oils penetrate deeper into the skin. Each type, and density, have its own benefits. Your intentions determine the oil type best to use.
Just imagine the possibilities that essential, infused, and carrier oils may offer. Infused oil may make an amazing tool for rubbing on the abdomen and navel soaking to support feminine issues. A perfect combination may be our Rose Petal™ pure essential oil to add to your Rose Petal™ infused, rosehip carrier oil. We also offer many types of signature blends and individual herbal infused oils, in this Carrier Oil Solutions™ category. We allow many of these bases as an option for our infused oils. They can be used in many ways, including, but not limited to; navel soaking, making homemade suppositories, douches, enema solutions, skin support, hair & scalp rubs, as an additive to your shampoos and lotions, and the list goes on and on. The combinations and list of benefits are truly too numerous to mention.
Light Carrier Oil Options:
- Avocado Oil – Has a strong aroma, green in color because of the dense chlorophyll. High in oleic acid. Soothing and hydrating. May support eczema, aging, and irritated skin.
- Cucumber Seed Oil – Cold-pressed and lovely cucumber carrier oil. It contains about 14-20% oleic acid and 60-68% linoleic acid. It is used by others as a moisturizer, hydrator, soothing dryness, damage repair, nourishing, and adding softness and luster to the skin and hair.
- Grapeseed Oil – It seems hard to find a good quality grapeseed oil these days. A good quality grapeseed oil contains high levels of vitamin E, antioxidant properties, and may help to reduce free radicals and the damage they cause. It is said to even assist in the reduction of heart diseases.
- Jojoba Oil – The single most oil considered to be the closest to the natural oil content of the skin. A soothing oil for all skin types with high antioxidant content, as well as essential fatty acids, and vitamin E. It can be used to balance most all skin types and is considered to be anti-inflammatory. Considered to be a high-end oil. Highly used by those who have oily and acne-prone skin. It has been used by others for the promotion of hair growth, strengthening immunity, fighting free radical damage, and soothing sun damage.
- Sunflower Oil – Our personal favorite carrier oil. It is high in linoleic acid, A, D, E, and minerals.
Dense Carrier Oil Options:
- Castor Oil – A great oil for those looking for parasitic support. In the olden days, it was used alone as a parasitic remedy. It is high in ricinoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid. It is said to promote the healing of minor wounds, anti-inflammatory effects, acne reducing, and assisting with fighting fungus.
- Hemp Oil – It is said to support the improvement of overall health, including heart, brain, and skin. Contains all nine essential amino fatty acids and helps to fight free radicals. Said to help with inflammation of the skin, as well as its overall health.
- Olive Oil – Extra virgin olive oil. Has a strong aroma, green in color because of the dense chlorophyll. High in oleic acid. Soothing and hydrating. May support eczema, aging, and irritated skin. An anti-inflammatory supportive oil.